5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Garvie at Liberton Grange, Liberton Gardens, Edinburgh, EH16
- Spacious 5 bedroom home, 2,062 sq.ft.
- From CALA?s award winning Signature Range
- Fully landscaped tiered rear garden (south-west facing)
- Up To 100% Part Exchange
- Large Garden and Double Integral Garage
- Two en suite bathrooms
- All backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
- Spacious open plan kitchen and family/dining area
- Energy efficient, less maintenance and excellent storage space throughout
- Speak to a Sales Consultant today to create the incentive package you need for your new home
Comprising five spacious bedrooms, two with an en suite and impressive wardrobe space, The Garvie has been designed for flexible family luxury. Featuring double doors, the large lounge is accompanied by an open plan kitchen and family/dining area with French doors to the rear garden, a separate utility room, cloakroom and integral double garage. All complemented with a four-piece family bathroom suite, plus the fifth bedroom can be used as a private study for home working.
Overall size: 2,062 sq ft
Click here to view a virtual tour of this home.
The Garvie Showhome is available to view at our Craigpark development.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61973878.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7101_5_38_100774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.