3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Sheringham at Nightingale View, Priestley Road, Basingstoke, RG24
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- French doors to garden
- Separate sitting room with bay window
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Ceramic tiled flooring to bathroom and en suite
- Integrated appliances including:
- - high level double oven
- - hob and hood
- - fridge freezer
- - washing machine
INVESTOR OPPORTUNITY - This is a 3 bedroom home with an open plan kitchen/dining area with French doors leading to the rear garden, and a separate sitting room. There is an en-suite to the bedroom 1 with a built in wardrobe. Comes with allocated parking
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Isabella and Emma
Nightingale View is an attractive new development within easy reach of Basingstoke town centre.
Nightingale View offers a wide choice of brand new homes, each carefully designed to meet the needs of today's lifestyles. So if you're looking for a stunning new home your search ends here!
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
- Kitchen/dining area - 4.75 x 3.31m (15' 7" x 10' 10")
- Sitting room - 4.75 x 3.35m (15' 7" x 11' 0")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.71 x 2.77m (12' 2" x 9' 1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.35 x 2.57m (11' 0" x 8' 5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.35 x 2.10m (11' 0" x 6' 11")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBAST-p303_3_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Southern Counties Region. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.