4 bedroom detached house for saleLarch House, Woodyard Place, Penrith
Withdrawn from Market
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- New build in a attractive development of only nine houses
- Sitting room
- Kitchen/Dining room
- Air source heat pump
- family bathroom and en-suite bathroom
- Rear garden
- Beautiful views over the Eden Valley and the Pennine hills
Woodyard Place is an exclusive cul de sac development of nine houses located within the picturesque village of Kings Meaburn. Built to an exacting standard by well respected local builders this zero external maintenance home provides spacious accommodation with off road parking and outstanding views over open countryside.
En Suite Bathroom
10' 6'' x 8' 2'' (3.2m x 2.5m)
10' 10'' x 10' 6'' (3.3m x 3.2m)
10' 10'' x 10' 6'' (3.3m x 3.2m)
10' 2'' x 9' 6'' (3.1m x 2.9m)
10' 2'' x 8' 6'' (3.1m x 2.6m)
Integral Garage And Store
17' 1'' x 16' 5'' (5.2m x 5m)
Predicted EPC rating
The kitchen image is an example picture of a style available from the specification for the above noted property, all rooms and items featured are not from the completed properties but give an indication of what you should expect once they are completed.
Larch house is a four bedroom detached house with accommodation comprising of a sitting room, kitchen/dining room, sunroom, cloakroom and utility room. On the first floor a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room, 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property provides off road parking, integral garage and store, with rear gardens. This is an opportunity to acquire a lovely home in a community village located ten miles from Penrith and an inspection is highly recommended.
7' 10'' x 13' 1'' (2.4m x 4m)
21' 8'' x 10' 6'' (6.6m x 3.2m)
16' 9'' x 17' 1'' (5.1m x 5.2m)
8' 2'' x 10' 6'' (2.5m x 3.2m)
10' 6'' x 5' 3'' (3.2m x 1.6m)
3' 3'' x 4' 11'' (1m x 1.5m)
First floor landing
16' 9'' x 10' 10'' (5.1m x 3.3m)
10' 2'' x 8' 2'' (3.1m x 2.5m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8181477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Britton Estates, Penrith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.