2 bedroom house for saleBroadmere Road, Beggarwood, Basingstoke
- A wonderful starter home offered on the HELP TO BUY Scheme. From 5% deposit ( £14,000 ) an Government interest free loan of 20 % ( £56,000 ) for 5 years, and a 75% mortgage.
- Open plan kitchen/lounge with stylish SYMPHONY KITCHEN fitted . INTEGRATED APPLIANCES INCLUDED. Master Bedroom with EN-SUITE, second bedroom with BATHROOM.
- The WAVENDON is a fantastic two bedroom COACH HOUSE which comes with CAR PORT and additional parking space located immediately under the property.
- Excellent TRANSPORT CONNECTIONS to surrounding towns and cities. Within a few minutes from J7/ M3 avoiding traffic.
- FESTIVAL PLACE SHOPPING CENTRE just a short drive from home.
- Stunning blend of BREATH TAKING COUNTRYSIDE and contemporary town centre attraction
- Train journeys from BASINGSTOKE to LONDON WATERLOO LESS THAN 1 HOUR
***LAST TWO BEDROOM PROPERTY REMAINING*** The Wavendon TWO BEDROOM home comes with a SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN lounge/kitchen, MASTER BEDROOM with EN-SUITE, CAR PORT and additional parking space. Basingstoke train station is a short distance away, with train journeys under one hour to London Waterloo.
Bellway Homes - A reputation built on solid foundations Bellway has been building exceptional quality new homes throughout the UK for over 70 years, creating outstanding properties in desirable locations. During this time, Bellway has earned a strong reputation for high standards of design, build quality and customer service. From the location of the site, to the design of the home, to the materials selected, we ensure that our impeccable attention to detail is at the forefront of our build process. We create developments which foster strong communities and integrate seamlessly with the local area. Each year, Bellway commits to supporting education initiatives, providing transport and highways improvements,
healthcare facilities and preserving - as well as creating - open spaces for everyone to enjoy. Our high standards are reflected in our dedication to customer service and we believe that the process of buying and owning a Bellway home is a pleasurable and straight forward one. Having the knowledge, support and advice from a committed Bellway team
member will ensure your home-buying experience is seamless and rewarding, at every step of the way.
The Wavendon is a 2-bedroom home, incorporating modern design features such as an open-plan, kitchen, living and dining room, which is complemented by soft-close kitchen units.
This first-floor coach house benefits from integrated appliances, including a stainless steel oven with co-ordinating splashback, hob and hood.
Bedroom 2 is served by the contemporary bathroom, while bedroom 1 benefits from its own en suite with shower enclosure.
Both bathrooms include Roca white sanitaryware, chrome fittings and tiling to walls.
The Fairways is a superb collection of new homes in the popular area of Basingstoke, which benefits from good local amenities, convenient shopping facilities and excellent transport connections to surrounding towns and cities.
Comprising an impressive selection of 2, 3, 4 and 5-bedroom house styles, these attractive new homes are built to the highest specification, including modern fitted kitchens with selected integrated appliances* and stylish Roca bathroom suites. Boasting a highly desirable location under a 10 minute drive from the thriving town centre, The Fairways is sure to appeal to a wide audience of first time buyers, investors, families and professionals.
The area surrounding the development comprises a stunning blend of breath-taking countryside and contemporary town centre attractions. Basingstoke is less than a 10 minute drive from home and offers an unrivalled array of entertainment, with everything from fascinating museums and state-of-the-art theatres to esteemed, fine-dining restaurants.
The Fairways benefits from good local amenities and convenient retail opportunities, with the impressive Festival Place shopping centre just a short drive from home. This 160-store retail destination boasts over 20 bars, cafes and restaurants, along with a 10-screen multiplex cinema to keep visitors of all ages entertained.
Ideally located for growing families, this appealing new development is surrounded by a number of well-regarded local schools, such as the popular St. Mark's Church of England Primary School within walking distance. Highly-rated primary schools within a five minute drive include Hatch Warren Junior School, Kempshott Junior School and Manor Field Junior School, all of which also offer facilities for infants. Older students are served by the notable Aldworth School and Bishop Challoner Catholic Secondary School, both within a 10 minute drive.
Transport connections are excellent, with convenient road links, bus services and cycling routes throughout the area.
Please note photos are taken from the showhome.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62086600.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KSH102655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Basingstoke South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.