2 bedroom house for saleThe Normanby at The Pastures, Sherburn Hill at The Pastures, Front Street, Sherburn Hill, Durham, DH6
- Spacious two bedroom home
- Luxurious lounge featuring french doors
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- Downstairs W.C.
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Allocated parking
This modern two bedroom home offers luxury with an affordable price tag, making it a superb first home.
The ground floor features a stylish kitchen/dining area, which is a great space for entertaining, whilst a light, airy living room features french doors opening onto a beautiful rear garden. A convenient downstairs w.c completes the ground floor layout.
The first floor boasts two ample sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Plot 31 The Normanby at The Pastures
Full price £107995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 2262mm x 3532mm or 7'5'' x 11'7''
- Lounge - 4407mm x 3193mm or 14'6'' x 10'6''
- Downstairs cloaks - 889mm x 1422mm or 2'11'' x 4'8''
- Bedroom 1 - 4407mm x 2674mm or 14'6'' x 8'9''
- Bedroom 2 - 4405mm x 2302mm or 14'5'' x 7'7''
- Bathroom - 2252mm x 1635mm or 7'5'' x 5'4''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10968_2_14_101346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.