3 bedroom town house for saleGuildford at Waterside, Cottam, Lancashire, PR4 0WL
- High specification
- Turfed rear garden
- Large block paved driveway
- French doors to paved patio
- Extensive tiling to bathrooms
- Stained staircase
- New home 10 year warranty
- A rated AEG/Electrolux appliances
- Stainless steel oven and gas hob
- Integrated fridge freezer
Plot 227 - 3 bedroom town house with driveway parking, available for £224,995.
An open plan 3-bedroom terraced townhouse, stylishly arranged over three floors and offering superb accommodation with driveway parking. The ground floor has a fantastic open plan layout with a family room, fully fitted kitchen and dining area all flowing as one space and leading to French doors which take you out into the rear garden. On the first floor there is a lounge and a bedroom (could be used as a study), and a contemporary family bathroom. On the second floor is a lovely master bedroom with en-suite and third bedroom plus useful storage space too.
Externally there is a block paved driveway, patio area and the gardens are turfed to the front and rear. A Story home includes many extras as standard, please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Properties may also be built handed (mirror image). Please consult our Sales Executive for further information.
- Kitchen/Dining - 4494 x 7880 [14'-9" x 25'-10"]
- Bedroom 3 - 2357 x 2520 [7'-9" x 8'-3']
- Lounge - 4494 x 3430 [14'-9" x 11'-3"]
- Master Bedroom - 4494 x 2951 [14'-9" x 9'-8"]
- Bedroom 2 - 4494 x 2965 [14'-9" x 9'-9']
- Bedroom 3 - 2021 x 2951 [6'-7" x 9'-7']
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62126218.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.