3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Arthur at Liberton Grange, Liberton Gardens, Edinburgh, EH16
- 100% part exchange or a contribution to LBTT is available on these homes, speak to a sales advisor today
- Plots 42 is mid-terraced and priced 365,000 GBP
- Crichton and Cleland Showhomes are now open daily
- Close to good local primary and secondary schooling
- Well-equipped family bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Homes at Liberton Grange are from the award-winning Signature Collection
- Fitted wardrobes to master and bedroom 2
- Large galleried landing and Master bedroom with en-suite
- Plenty of functional storage throughout the home
Welcoming you into its private vestibule, this charming three bedroom home comprises a large formal living room and contemporary kitchen/dining area with separate utility room, plus the added benefit of a convenient cloakroom. While from the galleried landing, The Arthur offers a family bathroom, the spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room and double fitted wardrobes, a second bedroom also with fitted wardrobes and a third bedroom or study.
Overall size: 1236 sq. ft
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62177557.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1269a2b8-5e9a-40a3-9aec-f1cbaeeeb65c_3_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.