4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Charles at Kinleith Mill, Blinkbonny Road, Edinburgh, EH14 6AE
- Spacious 4 bedroom home, 1,824 sq.ft.
- From CALAs award winning Signature Range
- High specification included as standard covered by the manufacturer?s warranty
- Charles Showhome open daily at Kinleith Mill
- Large Garden and Detached Double Garage
- Two en suite bathrooms
- All backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
- Spacious open plan kitchen
- Energy efficient, less maintenance and excellent storage space throughout
- Speak to a Sales Consultant today to create the incentive package you need for your new home
The Charles Showhome can be viewed daily at Kinleith Mill.
This unique 4 bedroom detached home is entered through double doors from the vestibule into a spacious hallway at the heart of the home. The hall flows directly through to the open-plan L-shaped kitchen and the double height family area. There is also a spacious lounge and dining area that can be entered both through double doors from the hall and via the family area at the rear of the house. The ground floor is completed by a study, a cloakroom and a useful utility room.
Upstairs, the galleried landing overlooks the double height family area below and brings additional light into the centre of the home. There are 4 spacious bedrooms, master ensuite, and a well-equipped family bathroom.
Overall size: 1824 sq ft.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62177566.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 78758314-e0c5-4606-b30a-8f1fdeed50e8_4_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.