3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Arthur at Law Gardens, Sim Forth, North Berwick, EH39 5FD
- Spacious 3 bedroom home, 1,246 sq.ft.
- From CALAs award winning Signature Range
- High specification included as standard covered by the manufacturers warranty
- Up To 100% Part Exchange
- Large Garden
- En suite to Master Bedroom
- All backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
- Private parking for two cars
- Energy efficient, less maintenance and excellent storage space throughout
- Speak to a Sales Consultant today to create the incentive package you need for your new home
Welcoming you into its private vestibule, this charming three bedroom home comprises a large formal living room and contemporary kitchen/dining area with separate utility room, plus the added benefit of a convenient cloakroom. While from the galleried landing, The Arthur offers a family bathroom, the spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room and double fitted wardrobes, a second bedroom also with fitted wardrobes and a third bedroom or study. This property also benefits from private parking for 2 cars.
Overall size: 1,246 sq. ft
You can take a virtual tour of this home.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62177572.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference e0784b22-a37e-4a9e-b6d0-bc081404c208_3_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.