3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Avon at Law Gardens, Sim Forth, North Berwick, EH39 5FD
- Spacious 3 bedroom home, 1,154 sq.ft.
- From CALA?s award winning Signature Range
- High specification included as standard covered by the manufacturer?s warranty
- Avon showhome is open daily at Law Gardens
- Large Garden and Private Parking for 2 Vehicles
- En suite to Master Bedroom
- All backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining area
- Energy efficient, less maintenance and excellent storage space throughout
- Speak to a Sales Consultant today to create the incentive package you need for your new home
You’ll instinctively feel at home in this delightful three bedroom home, where the whole family can relax in flexible comfort. The rear garden can be accessed and enjoyed from the French doors in the open plan kitchen and family/dining room. Its front facing lounge is also open plan in design, with the added privacy of a separate vestibule and cloakroom. Both the hall and landing feature handy storage and all three upstairs bedrooms benefit from fitted wardrobes, in addition to sharing a stylish family bathroom.
Overall size: 1154 sq. ft.
Click here to view a virtual tour of this home.
The Avon Showhome is available to view at this development.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62177575.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1a479799-d471-499e-bbc2-0f6c9c2ef241_3_56_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.