4 bedroom detached house for saleSalisbury at Willows Edge, Willow Drive, Wrea Green, PR4
- Fully integrated 'Symphony Kitchen'
- Bi-fold doors to patio
- Stainless steel double oven
- Gas hob and extractor hood
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Extensive Porcelanosa tiling to bathrooms
- Security alarm
- Large block paved driveway
- Turfed front and rear gardens
Plot 7 - 4 bedroom detached house with double integral garage, available for £489,995.
This fantastic 4-bedroom family home is enhanced by a spacious galleried entrance hall leading to the bright and airy living room. There is a large open plan kitchen/dining/family area with bi-fold doors to the patio area as well as access to the utility room and integral double garage. Upstairs the accommodation includes four double bedrooms, the spacious master bedroom with en suite, and bedroom two with additional en-suite, and a family bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
Externally there is a double block paved driveway, patio area and the gardens are turfed to the front and rear. A Story home includes many extras as standard, please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Properties may also be built handed (mirror image). Please consult our Sales Executive for further information.
- Lounge - 4055 x 5106 [13'-4" x 16'-9"]
- Kitchen - 3530 x 3042 [11'-7" x 10'-0"]
- Utility Room - 1668 x 3042 [5'-6" x 10'-0"]
- Family Room - 6842 x 3411 [22'-6" x 11'-2"]
- Master Bedroom - 5257 x 5115 [17'-3" x 16'-10"]
- Bedroom 2 - 3315 x 3055 [10'-11" x 10'-0"]
- Bedroom 3 - 4055 x 3195 [13'-4" x 10'-6"]
- Bedroom 4 - 4055 x 2955 [13'-4" x 9'-8"]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62178217.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.