4 bedroom detached house for saleKentdale at Stour Valley, Stourport Road, Kidderminster, DY11
- Dual aspect lounge with French doors opening to rear garden
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with island ideal for modern family living
- Useful utlity area
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom
- Family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Useful Storage space to ground and first floor
- Single garage and driveway
The Kentdale is a 4 bedroom property located on the former British Sugar site off Stourport Road, Kidderminster surrounded by tranquil waterways and within easy reach of the town centre. The Kentdale will appeal to growing families in search of extra space.
The central entrance hallway leads to a spacious kitchen/dining room with a utility area and a large dual aspect living room which opens through French doors to the private garden. Under stairs storage and a guest cloakroom complete the ground floor layout.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has an en suite shower room, and there are also two further double bedrooms and a well-proportioned fourth bedroom as well as a family bathroom.
- Lounge - 6.02m x 3.45m, 19'9" x 11'4"
- Kitchen - 3.58m x 2.80m, 11'9" x 9'2"
- Dining (max.) - 3.58m x 3.22m, 11'9" x 10'7"
- Utility - 2.01m x 1.52m, 6'7" x 5'0"
- Bedroom 1 (max.) - 3.52m x 3.40m, 11'7" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.64m x 2.95m, 11'11" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 3.05m x 2.98m, 10'0" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 4 (max.) - 3.10m x 2.53m, 10'2" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62204297.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20056-186_4_53_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.