5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Rutherford at Craigpark, Off Wilkieston Road, Ratho, Newbridge, EH28
- This stunning three storey home, Plot 94, benefits from a generous rear garden accessed via French doors
- As our current HOME OF THE MONTH Plot 93 is now available with Part Exchange or ?20,000 contribution to LBTT paid* in addition to flooring lighting, window dressings, fixtures & fittings* and turf
- Plot 93 overlooks the future country park to the front of the home
- Up to 100% Part Exchange available
- Integral Double Garage
- Three en suite bathrooms
- All backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
- Spacious open plan kitchen and family area
- Energy efficient, less maintenance and excellent storage space throughout
- Speak to a Sales Consultant today to create the incentive package you need for your new home
This stunning family home has been designed with comfort and luxury firmly in mind. Through the ground floor vestibule, you enter the spacious lounge, open plan kitchen & family area and a separate dining room, a unique feature to this beautiful family home. The first floor is extremely spacious with the four double bedrooms including large wardrobes with bi-fold doors. The second floor has an additional double bedroom, en suite and recreation space, this floor gives you the opportunity to be completely private from the rest of the home.
Overall size: 3,088 sqft
You can take a virtual tour of this home.
Make an appointment today to view this exceptional home
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62209750.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5b377941-26c2-4f8d-ad62-d2e9172c903f_5_40_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.