5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lowther at Liberton Grange, Liberton Gardens, Edinburgh, EH16
- Spacious 5 bedroom home, 2,289 sq.ft.
- From CALA?s award winning Signature Range
- High specification included as standard covered by the manufacturer?s warranty
- Our popular 100% Part Exchange service is available on this home
- Large Garden and Double Integral Garage
- Two en suite bathrooms
- All backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
- Spacious open plan kitchen
- Energy efficient, less maintenance and excellent storage space throughout
- Speak to a Sales Consultant today to create the incentive package you need for your new home
This contemporary five bedroom home has all the family space you need. Most notably its large open plan kitchen, family area and dining area with French doors, as well as a separate utility room linking the integral double garage. Completing the ground level are an equally impressive lounge and a cloakroom. While upstairs, The Lowther enjoys a luxury family bathroom, four double bedrooms, two with en suites, plus a fifth bedroom which can also be used as a convenient study.
Overall size: 2,289 sq ft
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62218132.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7292_5_39_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.