4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 107 - The Elmsham at Kingsmead, Caerphilly, CF83
- Large living room
- Kitchen/family/dining area with French doors to the rear garden
- Handy downstairs cloakroom
- 4 double bedrooms
- 2 bedrooms come with an en suite shower room
- Useful upstairs storage cupboard
- Integral garage
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty
There's a wealth of space for flexible family living in the 4 bedroom Elmsham.
Downstairs, a large living room leads through double doors to the kitchen/family room/dining area which is perfect for relaxed family meal times, with French doors to the private rear garden. A handy guest cloakroom and an integral garage complete the ground floor.
Four double bedrooms occupy the first floor including two with en suite shower rooms. A main bathroom and useful storage cupboard can also be found off the landing.
- Kitchen/Family Room/Dining Area - 9.16m x 2.96m , 30'1" x 9'9"
- Living Room - 5.54m x 3.28m, 18'2" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.59m x 3.89m , 15'1" x 12'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.61m x 2.76m, 15'1" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.26m x 3.00m, 10'8" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.10m x 2.68m, 10'2" x 8'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62253941.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 197-13214-107_4_56_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.