3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Sherfield at Sheldons Reach, Reading Road, Hook, RG27 9RP
- Large sitting room with French Doors
- 2 ensuite bedrooms
- Study and 2nd bedroom with top floor privacy
- Ample storage space
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Help to Buy available*
- Nearby to larger towns of Basingstoke, Odiham and Hartley Wintney
- Home to a variety of good schools rated "Outstanding" by Ofsted
- CALA is proud to offer a special Armed Forces Discount. Find out more on our CALA Incentives page
- Marketing Suite open Thursday - Monday 10am to 5pm
The three-storey Sherfield features a stylish kitchen/breakfast room, together with a convenient cloakroom. A large sitting room provides plenty of scope for entertaining guests or relaxing with the family, with French doors leading out to the rear garden. Upstairs, the master bedroom with en suite with built-in wardrobes is joined by another welcoming bedroom and a good-sized family bathroom, while the second bedroom featuring a shower room and fitted wardrobe enjoys top floor views with a private study.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62306887.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3bafc952-6d6f-44f5-8e74-4389a6422733_3_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.