2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Hartlett semi at Sheldons Reach, Reading Road, Hook, RG27 9RP
- Extensive open plan sitting/ dining room
- Ensuite master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Garage to selected plots
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Help to Buy available*
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Nearby to larger towns of Basingstoke, Odiham and Hartley Wintney
- Home to a variety of good schools rated "Outstanding" by Ofsted
- Easy access to the M3, A30 and A287
- CALA is proud to offer a special Armed Forces Discount. Find out more on our CALA Incentives page
Designed for elegant and contemporary living, The Hartlett features a large sitting/dining room with French doors to the garden patio, as well as a separate kitchen to the front, complemented by a guest W.C. and understairs storage cupboard. While the generous master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobe is joined by a second bedroom and luxury bathroom upstairs.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62306890.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference f59f8427-58c9-4d4a-82b8-677f95d07122_2_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.