3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Wyckham at Bartons Rise, Bartons Road, Havant, PO9
- Help to Buy available
- Spacious living room
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Contemporary white sanitaryware and chrome fittings
- Oak finish internal doors
- External tap to rear garden
A 3 bedroom home featuring an open plan kitchen/dining room, separate living room with French doors to the garden, downstairs cloakroom and master bedroom with en suite.
Help to Buy price - £236,000 based on the full purchase price of £295,000
|Living Room||4.59m x 3.32m||15'1" x 10'10"|
|Kitchen/Dining Room||4.99m x 2.45m||16'4" x 8'0"|
|Bedroom 1||4.34m x 2.57m||14'3" x 8'5"|
|Bedroom 2||3.06m x 2.55m||10'1" x 8'4"|
|Bedroom 3||2.66m x 1.94m||8'9" x 6'4"|
Show Home Now Open - Come and visit!
Attracting a lot of interest, Linden homes are pleased to showcase a collection of new 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses for sale in Bartons Road, Havant.
Bartons Rise offers the best of modern living in a location with excellent connections to town and country. Conveniently located just north of Havant, these new homes benefit from easy access to the M3 and A27 road networks. Havant Train Station is just over a mile from the development, providing regular direct services into Portsmouth, Southampton and London.
This is a rare opportunity to buy a new build home in this established residential area. So with demand proving to be high, come and visit our new site at your earliest opportunity or register your interest today to be one of the first to reserve your brand new home at Bartons Rise.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62389331.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Wyckham. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.