4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Balerno at Castle Gardens, Gilbertfield Road, Cambuslang, Glasgow, G72
- Single integral garage with tiled roof & porch
- Separate hallway entrance with direct access to rear
- Lounge privately situated to rear
- French doors leading from lounge to rear garden
- Practical storage cupboards to ground and first floors
- Cloakroom centrally accessed of lower hall
- Space in bathroom for optional shower
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
Brand new selection of homes in South Lanarkshire
We are pleased to announce our new development coming soon to Cambuslang, South Lanarkshire. Castle Gardens will feature a selection 2 bedroom apartmentswith en-suite and 2, 3, 4 and 5bedroom homes for sale - perfect for those looking to buy their first home, or families looking to upgrade.About this home
The Balerno four bedroom detached home with single integral garage is a perfect family home. Downstairs the Balerno features a welcoming hall, rear aspect lounge with French doors leading to the rear garden, dining kitchen and utility area, separate front aspect dining room and downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs there are four good-sized bedrooms, en suite to the master and family bathroom.Room dimensions
- Lounge - 3.38 x 4.9 metres / 11' 1'' x 16' 1''
- Kitchen/Utility - 5.33 x 2.74 metres / 17' 6'' x 9' 0''
- Dining - 2.84 x 2.74 metres / 9' 4'' x 9' 0''
- WC - 2.06 x 1.07 metres / 6' 9'' x 3' 6''
- Garage - 5.18 x 2.59 metres / 17' 0'' x 8' 6''
- Bedroom 1 - 3.58 x 3.91 metres / 11' 9'' x 12' 10''
- En Suite - 1.52 x 3.78 metres / 5' 0'' x 12' 5''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.04 x 2.9 metres / 13' 3'' x 9' 6''
- Bedroom 3 - 4.37 x 2.49 metres / 14' 4'' x 8' 2''
- Bedroom 4 - 3.28 x 2.21 metres / 10' 9'' x 7' 3''
- Bathroom - 2.29 x 2.69 metres / 7' 6'' x 8' 10''
The ground floor of this superb family home hosts the large lounge which has french doors leading to the rear garden, ideal for relaxing in or entertaining.There's a separate dining room and spacious kitchen with utility area which has access outdoors.A convenient WC and storage rounds off this floor.
Upstairs the master bedroom overlooking the front garden has its own en suite.There are a further 2 double bedrooms and single bedroom and a modern family bathroom.
Disclaimer: There are variations of each house type. Please ask a sales advisor for more information on the type of Balerno used at this development.
Why we love brand new homes...
- 10-year new homes warranty
- 2-year defects warranty
- Lower running costs
- Modern, fresh & ready to move in to
- Can be personalised to your taste
If you're an existing homeowner you could be eligible for one our schemes that can make it easier for you to buy your ideal home.*
- Home Change - together, we'll agree a marketing price for your home and then liaise with an estate agent on your behalf. We'll even pay the valuation costs and estate agent fees.
- Part Exchange - if you're eligible for Part Exchange, we'll organise the sale of your existing home from start to finish. We'll agree a fair and realistic price for your house with you, based on independent valuations.
*Please note the above schemes aren't available on all developments or plots. Please speak to the sales advisor on the specific development for further details.
Terms & conditions
Images shown are for illustrative purposes only. Elevations and treatments may vary. The prices shown are correct at the time of being published but are subject to change without prior notice; please contact our Marketing Suite for accurate price information. The dimensions shown are approximate and the precise measurements may vary.
Site layouts are intended for illustrative purposes only, and may be subject to change, for example, in response to market demand, ground conditions or technical and planning reasons. Trees, planting and public open space shown are indicative, actual numbers and positions may vary. Site plans does not form any part of a warranty or contract.
Every effort has been taken to ensure the information provided here is accurate however, particulars regarding local amenities and their distances are for general guidance only. Where schools and other educational facilities are mentioned they are intended to highlight their distance from the development and don't represent a guarantee of admission or eligibility. Travel times and distances assume journeys are made by car. Times are likely to vary according to travel conditions and time of day.
All schemes we offer are subject to terms and conditions. Please see our website for more information or speak to one of our sales advisors to see if you may be eligible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_31. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.