5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Crichton at Law Gardens, Sim Forth, North Berwick, EH39 5FD
- Plots 43, 45 and 36 are now available for a move in 2017 with FULL LBTT paid in addition to flooring and turf* Speak to a Sales Advisor today to learn more about these exclusive end of year offers.
- Homes at Law Gardens are from the award-winning Signature Collection
- Stunning Master Bedroom suite with plenty of storage
- The stylish kitchen has been individually studio designed to maximise both workspace and storage
- Separate formal lounge
- Master and Second bedroom with en suite facilities
- Double French doors to outside rear garden / decked area
- Integral Single Garage
- Desirable location within coastal North Berwick
- Fantastic commuting distance to Edinburgh City Centre
Four double bedrooms, two with en suite, plus a study/fifth bedroom make The Crichton a family home with room to grow. Downstairs the L-shaped entrance hall gives access to the formal lounge and large open plan kitchen and family/dining room, which in turn leads through to the utility room and integral garage.
View our Showhome Showcase feature on the Crichton homestyle here.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62400769.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9024815d-50fd-48eb-955e-2160b5373c86_5_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.