3 bedroom apartment for salePlot 73 at Kinleith Mill, Blinkbonny Road, Edinburgh, EH14 6AE
- Spacious 3 bedroom apartment, 1253 sq.ft.
- unique to Kinleith Mill
- High specification included as standard covered by the manufacturer?s warranty
- Up to 100% Part Exchange
- Private parking in resident's car park
- En suite bathroom to master bedroom
- All backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
- Spacious open plan kitchen
- Energy efficient, less maintenance and excellent storage space throughout
- Speak to a Sales Consultant today to create the incentive package you need for your new home
These elegant three bedroom apartments enjoy a contemporary open plan kitchen and dining area for stylish, flexible living, featuring access to a private balcony from the lounge via French doors, and a master en suite shower room. All bedrooms benefit from fitted wardrobes, while each apartment comes with a handy built-in storage, a well proportioned family bathroom and allocated parking space.
Overall Size: 1257 sq ft.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 79b8fac4-cb73-46c5-82ef-1662df2a9cc4_3_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.