5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Kennedy at Ravelrig Heights, Dalmahoy Crescent, Edinburgh, EH14
- Available with Part Exchange* or 5% deposit paid* or 30,000 GBP contribution to LBTT* plus flooring *cala.co.uk/terms
- This home is the final Kennedy housestyle available for a move this year
- Plot 5, The Kennedy, features a generous rear garden accessed via modern bi-fold doors.
- This home benefits from a double garage with large driveway and leafy green hedging to the front of the home.
- The Kennedy Showhome is available to view at our Kingfisher Park development
- Silestone to kitchen as standard
- All backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
- Spacious open plan kitchen and family/dining area
- Energy efficient, less maintenance and excellent storage space throughout
- Speak to a Sales Consultant today to create the incentive package you need for your new home
This impressive five-bedroom family home features an interlinked kitchen and family/dining area, which spans almost the entire breadth of the house. This open plan living space features bi-folding doors to the rear garden and patio area. A separate utility room also has direct access to the rear garden. To the front of the house is a formal lounge, providing a calm space away from the family area. There is also an integrated double garage.
Upstairs, The Kennedy boasts a stunning galleried landing, luxurious family bathroom and four double bedrooms. The fifth bedroom could also be used as a private study. All bedrooms in the Kennedy feature fitted wardrobes, while the master suite benefits from a separate dressing area.
Overall size - 2,223 sq ft
Click here to view a virtual tour of this home
A Kennedy showhome is available to view daily at the Kingfisher Park development
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62450842.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9851a664-8b25-4f3d-93d6-3850b0aa87a0_5_39_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.