5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Melville at Ravelrig Heights, Dalmahoy Crescent, Edinburgh, EH14
- Spacious 5 bedroom home, 2,467 sq.ft.
- From CALA?s brand new Light and Space Range
- High specification included as standard covered by the manufacturer?s warranty
- Up to 100% Part Exchange
- Large Garden and Intgral Double Garage
- Two en suite bathrooms
- All backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
- Spacious open plan kitchen and family/dining area
- Energy efficient, less maintenance and excellent storage space throughout
- Speak to a Sales Consultant today to create the incentive package you need for your new home
The charming L-shaped Melville enjoys an interlinked ground floor, with the exceptionally spacious lounge, including separate study, flowing into a sizeable kitchen area with dining and family space overlooking the rear garden. Upstairs the stunning galleried landing takes you to five spacious bedrooms, two of which are en suite, and the family bathroom. Four bedrooms feature fitted wardrobes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4a655375-90f9-48d2-aaeb-a1cde935fa09_5_40_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.