4 bedroom house for saleThe Alton at Bardon View at Bardon View, Bardon Road, Coalville, LE67
- Four bedroom detached home
- Large lounge
- Kitchen and dining room with french doors to rear garden
- Downstairs W.C.
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Three further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Additional storage space
- Ideal for modern family living
This Alton is a four bedroom detached home, ideal for modern family living in Coalville, Leicestershire with its single garage and additional driveway parking.
On the ground floor, there is a large lounge, and a kitchen/dining room with french doors to rear garden. There is also some useful understairs storage and a convenient downstairs w.c.
Upstairs you will find the master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is also an additional store cupboard.
Plot 125 The Alton at Bardon View
Full price £199,995 EQUALITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen - 2498 x 3258 / 8'2" x 10'8"
- Dining - 2921 x 3258 / 9'7" x 10'8"
- Lounge - 3298 x 5042 / 10'10" x 16'7"
- W.C. - 879 x 1983 / 2'11" x 6'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 2733 x 3442 / 9'0" x 11'4"
- En-suite - 2733 x 1636 / 9'0" x 5'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 2733 x 3109 / 9'0" x 10'2"
- Bedroom 3 - 2686 x 2463 / 8'10" x 8'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 2686 x 1958 / 8'10" x 6'5"
- Bathroom - 1673 x 2071 / 5'6" x 6'10"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15549_4_23_101038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.