4 bedroom detached house for saleTaunton at Brookwood Park, Blackpool Road, Kirkham, PR4 2RE
- Turfed front and rear gardens with fence and gate
- Integral garage and large block paved driveway
- French doors to paved patio
- Extensive Porcelanosa tiling and towel rails to bathrooms
- Security alarm
- Gas fire and surround
- Separate shower in the main bathroom
- Stainless steel double oven and 5-burner gas hob
- Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Integrated microwave and washer/dryer
Plot 83 - 4 bedroom detached house with single integral garage, available for £334,995.
The Taunton is a striking property, measuring nearly 1,600 sq ft, with feature bay window and providing a spacious 4-bedroom detached home with integral single garage and boasting superb accommodation throughout. The light and airy hallway leads to a double aspect lounge/dining room which runs the full depth of the property and has an attractive bay window at one end and French doors leading to the rear turfed garden at the other. The fully integrated kitchen is spacious with French doors and has a breakfast area which allows plenty of space for dining; there is also a cloakroom. Upstairs are four bedrooms, including a master bedroom with generous sized en-suite shower room and lovely dormer window, and a main family bathroom with bath and separate shower.
Externally there is a block paved driveway, patio area and the gardens are turfed to the front and rear. A Story home includes many extras as standard, please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Properties may also be built handed (mirror image). Please consult our Sales Executive for further information.
- Lounge - 4055 x 5670 [13'-4" x 18'-7"]
- Kitchen/Breakfast - 6692 x 3635 [22'-0" x 11'-11"]
- Dining Room - 3321 x 3635 [10'-11" x 11'-11"]
- Master Bedroom - 3190 x 6115 [10'-6" x 20'-1"]
- Bedroom 2 - 4055 x 3156 [13'-4" x 14'-4"]
- Bedroom 3 - 3978 x 3205 [13'-1" x 10'-6"]
- Bedroom 4 - 2733 x 3751 [9'-0" x 12'-4"]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62467120.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_83. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.