4 bedroom detached house for saleWarwick at Brookwood Park, Blackpool Road, Kirkham, PR4 2RE
Plot 43 - 4 bedroom detached house with single integral garage, available for £324,995.
This spacious 4-bedroom detached house, with integral single garage, is much sought after. The stylish accommodation comprises of a downstairs cloakroom, light and spacious hallway leading to a double aspect lounge/dining room which runs the full depth of the property and has a feature fireplace. The fully fitted and integrated kitchen/breakfast room with French doors leads to the rear garden and patio. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, including a master bedroom with generous sized en-suite shower room, and a main family bathroom with bath and separate shower.
Externally there is a block paved driveway, patio area and the gardens are turfed to the front and rear. A Story home includes many extras as standard, please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
- Lounge - 3830 x 4750 [12'-7" x 15'-7"]
- Kitchen/Breakfast - 6305 x 3880 [20'-8" x 12'-9"]
- Dining Room - 3000 x 3130 [9'-10" x 10'-3"]
- Master Bedroom - 3830 x 3509 [12'-7" x 11'- 6"]
- Bedroom 2 - 3727 x 2949 [12'-3" x 9'-8"]
- Bedroom 3 - 3183 x 2948 [10'-5" x 9'-8"]
- Bedroom 4 - 2738 x 3933 [9'-0" x 12'-11"]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62472994.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_43. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.