3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDenbury at Summer Rise, Ketley Park Road, Telford, Shropshire, TF1
- Semi-detached 3 bedroom house
- Open plan living/dining area
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Useful under stairs storage cupboard
- Stylish en suite to the master bedroom
- Two further good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Private rear garden
With plenty of flexible living space, the Denbury 3 bedroom semi-detached home is a great starter home for individuals, couples or growing families.
A lounge/dining room provides a spacious environment for relaxing and opens through French doors to a private rear garden. Also located on the ground floor are a kitchen/breakfast room, a guest cloakroom and a useful storage cupboard.
The first floor comprises three bedrooms with en suite to the master bedroom. A second double bedroom, a well-proportioned third bedroom, also suitable as a nursery or study, and a main bathroom complete the accommodation.
- Lounge/Dining Room - 4.68m x 3.20m, 15'4" x 10'6"
- Kitchen (max.) - 3.43m x 3.04m, 11'3" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 1 (min.) - 2.94m x 2.43m, 9'8" x 8'0"
- Bedroom 2 (max.) - 3.20m x 2.59m, 10'6" x 8'6"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 3.20m x 2.00m, 10'6" x 6'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62503463.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20078-568_3_19_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.