5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Dewar at Eagle's Green, Off Eskbank Road, Broomieknowe, EH19 2EG
- Our Showhome is coming soon, get in first for the best incentives
- Excellent storage throughout, including fitted wardrobes
- Spacious detached home, perfect for young families and downsizers alike
- Fantastic commuting distance to Edinburgh City Centre
- Excellent local amenities and good schooling nearby
- All homes at Eagle's Green are from CALA's award-winning Signature Collection
- The stylish kitchen has been individually studio designed to maximise both workspace and storage
- Siemens appliances throughout
- Desirable location within a popular Edinburgh suburb
- Spacious rear garden
In the L-shaped Dewar, both the formal lounge and spacious open plan kitchen and family/dining room provide access to the rear garden via French doors. Upstairs the galliered landing invites you to five generous bedrooms, two of which are en suite, as well as a family bathroom.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62565229.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ba0cbba9-b9ac-4683-92ca-34a2b6b73f42_5_36_100774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.