3 bedroom detached house for salePlot 32 Chilcote, The Measdows, Hill Ridware, Rugeley
- ****View Home Open****
- Two, Three and Four Bedrooms Homes
- Help to Buy available
- The Meadows is an exclusive new build development.
"The Meadows" is an exclusive new build development in Hill Ridware of semi detached homes and detached homes.
The Chiklcote is a three bedroom detached with en suite to the master. Help to Buy available. **Call for further details.**
Maplevale are delighted to announce the launch of their development, "The Meadows" which is located in the beautiful village of Hill Ridware. Just seven miles for the gorgeous cathedral city of Lichfield with its many shops, pubs and restaurants and just four miles outside the historic market town of Rugeley. The Meadows offers all the peace and tranquility you would expect from village life. There are pubs, village hall, children's park and a primary school for the younger children, the The Hart School in Rugeley offering secondary education for the older children in the family.
These particulars are for guidance only and do not in any way form part of a warranty or guarantee. Artist impressions of typical example of the house type. The materials and external appearance may vary. The brochure should therefore be used as a guide. Floor plans show approximate maximum dimensions for each room. These dimensions may vary. Please consult our sales advisor for specific details. Images are for illustration purposes only and internal images are of a typical Maplevale show home.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62599650.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR106957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.