4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Colville at Kingfisher Park, Newmills Road, Edinburgh, EH14
- Spacious 4 bedroom home, 1,685sq.ft.
- From CALA?s brand new Light and Space Range
- High specification included as standard covered by the manufacturer?s warranty
- All backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
- Large Garden and Garage
- Our popular 100% Part Exchange service is available on this home
- Energy efficient, less maintenance and excellent storage space throughout
- Walking distance to Curriehill Station
- Excellent commuter links
- Excellent schooling
With four bedrooms, two of which are en suite, plus a study/fifth bedroom on the upper floor, The Colville offers spacious and flexible family living. The ground floor features a generous formal lounge and a large, open plan kitchen and family/dining room with bi-folding doors to a patio area and rear garden. An integral single garage, utility room and cloakroom complete the home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ca5a77e5-dc54-4471-b9b0-6462021d5fbc_4_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.