5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Macrae at Kingfisher Park, Newmills Road, Edinburgh, EH14
- Spacious 5 bedroom home, 2,470 sq.ft.
- From CALA?s brand new Light ands Space Range
- High specification included as standard covered by the manufacturer?s warranty
- Up to 100% Part Exchange
- Large Garden and Detached Double Garage
- Two en suite bathrooms
- All backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
- Spacious open plan kitchen and family/dining area
- Energy efficient, less maintenance and excellent storage space throughout
- Speak to a Sales Consultant today to create the incentive package you need for your new home
The thoughtfully designed MacRae combines deluxe detached living with the added benefit of a separate double garage. On the ground floor, a vestibule with storage and a cloakroom is the perfect place to greet guests. From here, and accessed via a spacious hallway, is a study, dining room, formal lounge and an open plan kitchen and family/dining area. French doors to the lounge and bi-folding doors to the kitchen further extend the living space onto the patio area and rear garden . Upstairs is a luxurious bathroom with a separate shower enclosure, and five elegant bedrooms. The glorious master bedroom features an en suite shower room and spacious dressing area. Two of the remaining four bedrooms benefit from fitted wardrobes, and one has an en suite shower room.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3a7e9da5-57ba-45da-b1b5-7d90b160701c_5_39_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.