5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Farringdon at The Foxgloves, Campden Road, Shipston On Stour, CV36
- Bespoke hand built kitchen with high quality units and stone work surfaces
- Built-in Bosch oven and microwave combination oven
- Bosch 5-ring gas hob with composite stone spashback and extractor
- Built-in Bosch fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher
- Roca sanitaryware and chrome towel rails to bathroom, en-suite and wc
- Chrome sockets to ground floor
- Complete with class 1 flue to accommodate an open fire
- Landscaped front and turfed rear garden
- Double garage with 2 additional parking spaces
- Part Exchange* to a whole new lifestyle. Enquire for more details
You’ll discover plenty of space to meet your contemporary family needs in The Farringdon. Its luxury kitchen/family/garden room is contemporary in style, with French doors and a separate utility room. The large sitting room is the height of sophistication, again featuring French doors, while the bay-fronted dining room will impress guests and the study is a haven for contemplation. The glorious en suite master bedroom includes a sizeable dressing room, together with four further bedrooms, a second en suite and superb four-piece bathroom. All completed by a generous double garage with store above.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ce2c2b49-1e33-4405-b37b-87ce1caf409e_5_38_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.