3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePlot 11 - The Flatford at Cann Bridge Meadow, Miller Way Estover Plymouth PL6 8UJ
- 3 bedroom end terrace home
- Well-designed kitchen with breakfast area
- Spacious living room/dining area
- French doors leading to the rear garden
- Guest cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Private rear garden
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
A perfect home for a young family or couple, The Flatford is ideal for when life revolves around work and school.
The kitchen/breakfast area will be a hub for bustling mornings and family suppers, while the living room/dining area is ideal for family relaxing evenings. French doors to the garden bring the outside indoors too. The storage cupboard
in the hall and the downstairs cloakroom cover the practical sides of life.
Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms and a single. The master bedroom has its own en suite shower room, perfect for avoiding the morning queues for the stylish family bathroom.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area (max.) - 3.44m x 3.06m, 11'3" x 10'0"
- Living Room/Dining Area - 4.69m x 3.86m, 15'5" x 12'8"
- Master Bedroom (min.) - 2.94m x 2.83m, 9'8" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.46m x 2.61m, 11'4" x 8'7"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 3.52m x 1.99m, 11'7" x 6'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62669198.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-20975-011_3_47_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.