2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Tannery at Highwood, Hills Farm Lane, Horsham, RH12
- First floor, two bedroom apartment with double aspect
- Open plan living, dining, kitchen with Amtico flooring
- Contemporary styled kitchen by Alno
- Stylish bathroom incorporating Laufen suite
- Energy efficient gas-fired central heating
- Full height wardrobe to bedroom one
- Lift to all apartments
- One allocated parking space
- 2 year Berkeley warranty & 10 year 'NHBC' guarantee
- Ready for Occupation May 2017
Plot 266 is a first floor apartment with open plan double aspect reception room and kitchen. The property also benefits from two large bedrooms and an allocated parking space
Don't miss out - Prime Investment Opportunity in sought-after Horsham
Highwood, like every development created by Berkeley, is designed to exceed the expectations of today's sophisticated homebuyer in terms of location, build quality, interior specification and sustainability. This is an unrivalled collection of beautiful new homes, created exclusively for you.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62685134.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TheTannery266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Berkeley Homes (Southern) Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.