2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Nightingale at Terlings Park, Eastwick Road, Gilston, CM20 2QR
- Two garages
- Open plan kitchen area with Silestone worktops and splash back
- Superb transport links with Harlow train station just 1.8 miles away direct to London Liverpool Street in 30 minute
- Fabulous semi-rural living with open spaces for all residents to enjoy
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Enjoy peace of mind with an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Personalise your new Bloor Home with a wide range of contemporary finishes to choose from
- Dedicated team to help you through the house buying process
- Fully fitted alarm
- Two year Customer Care warranty
TERLINGS PARK, GILSTON
The Nightingale is superb two bed coach house with 2 garages designed for modern living enjoying a superior level of standard specification in a parkland setting. Enjoy this semi-rural lifestyle whilst being able to take advantage of great commuter links.
The open plan kitchen/living/dining area provides flexible living space. There are two double bedrooms with Master enjoying a superb en suite shower room with contemporary ROCA sanitary ware and fitted wardrobes. There is also a further bathroom.
Standard specification of our new homes include:
• Individually designed fully fitted kitchens including silestone worktops and splash-back
• Siemens appliances to include two single ovens, framed integrated fridge/freezer, 5 burner ceramic induction hob, extractor hood and integrated dishwasher
• LED strip lighting to underside of worktops and LED plinth lighting
• Roca 'Gap' sanitary ware and Hansgrohe Taps/Aqualisa brassware
• Roca 'Gap' double ended baths with central taps
• Chrome ladder towel radiators to bathroom and en suite(s)
• Chrome downlighters to hall, kitchen, dining, family room, bathroom, en suite(s) and cloakroom (where applicable)
• Under floor heating to ground floor
• Bi-folding doors (where applicable)
• Polished nickel light switches and sockets fitted throughout
• Horman Steel Electric garage doors where applicable
• Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiling - half height tiling to bathroom and en suite(s) and cloakroom. Full height tiling to shower enclosures and three sides of bath (where applicable)
• Fully fitted alarms
• Turf to rear gardens
Opening Times: Open daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
Mortgage Store are 'new build' mortgage specialists!
Newly built homes remain a very popular option with purchasers who desire a fresh exterior and interior that they can simply put their own mark upon. Not only can these properties be more environmentally friendly, but they can also be cost effective as they may have more efficient boilers, heaters and insulation than older properties, which could save you money on future utility bills. In addition, purchasing a 'new build' is usually a much simpler process as there is no chain or previous owner. We are the nominated mortgage broker for many National new build developers as shown on our home page. Mortgage Store experts can help you identify a suitable property, appraise you of your mortgage options, negotiate the right deal with the developer and guide you through the whole buying process up to completion. Spoilt for Choice!
Not only will you have the choice of many new build sites and property types in your area, there is also a multitude of different schemes and funding options available. We can offer mortgages on new build properties with deposits from as little as 5%, this is normally through one of the many schemes on offer through the builder. For further information on mortgages please contact out sales office who will be able to put your in touch with a mortgage consultant.
- Lounge dining area - 4.84 x 5,42
(15'10" x 17'9")
- Kitchen - 2,40 x 2.85
(7'10" x 9'4")
- Bedroom one - 2.73 x 3.27
(8'11" x 10'9")
- en suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.73 x 2.85
(12'3" x 9'4")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_114_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.