2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Harper at Baltic Wharf, St. Peters Quay, Totnes, TQ9 5EW
- 2 bedroom second floor apartment with south-facing balcony, single garage, a short walk from Totnes town centre
- Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, single electric oven and fridge/freezer
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Triple glazed full height windows throughout, benefiting extra light and heat
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient home saving up to 40% off your energy bills
- Complete with flooring, curtains and lighting, and ready to move in now
- House to Home complete removals package included
Sales Office and Showhomes open daily from 10am - 5pm
Plot 19: The Harper
Curtains, lighting and flooring throughout
Move in Now with our House to Home* full packing/removals service - included in your reservation
The Harper at Baltic Wharf is a superb 2 bedroom apartment surrounded by river and hills, conveniently situated just a short walk from Totnes town centre.
The high specification featuring throughout this second floor apartment complements the carefully considered and contemporary layout. With a footprint of 707 sq ft, the spacious living/dining room is a naturally light-filled space courtesy of the full height, triple glazed windows, making it the perfect place to relax or entertain. The kitchen enjoys fully integrated appliances and features French doors leading out to a private south-facing balcony, providing your own personal view of the surroundings.
Each of the two bedrooms is a generous double, which again make full use of the natural light available. The bathroom offers a stylish Roca white suite with bath and separate walk in shower, while the garage adds yet another practical element to this modern home.
Complete with curtains, lighting, flooring throughout and available now. With our House to Home full packing/removals service included, you can leave the moving to us. We will pack, move and set up home for you. All that's left to do is celebrate.
House to Home*: House to Home is Bloor Homes' recommended removal partner, and as the UK's biggest removal provider for the housing industry, you are guaranteed a quality service that you can trust. Head straight back to work or simply relax in your new home as we take care of everything during our Full Removal Service.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see our sales advisors for further details. Images for illustrative purposes only.
- Balcony -
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom One - 2.94 x 3.63
(9'8" x 11'11")
- Bedroom Two - 3.27 x 2.93
(10'9" x 9'7")
- Kitchen - 3.15 x 3.62
(10'4" x 11'11")
- Living Room - 4.90 x 4.14
(16'1" x 13'7")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_19. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.