4 bedroom house for saleThe Gate House at Seabrook Orchards, Topsham Road, Exeter, EX2
- Detached 4 bedroom detached home with flexible living space, just one mile from Topsham
- Choice of Symphony kitchen with soft close drawer system
- Choice of Porcelanosa ceramic tiling
- Stylish integrated appliances incl. hob and single oven
- Clean white finish throughout offering a blank canvas
- Luxurious Roca white bathroom suite
- Garage plus extra parking space
- Ten minutes from Exeter International Airport offering direct flights to London City
- Two-year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10-year warranty
- Help to Buy available to help get you moving with as little as 5% deposit
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 51: The Gatehouse
Offering modern living, The Gatehouse is a spacious four bedroom detached home at Seabrook Orchards in the beautiful coastal town of Topsham. The spacious study area leads to the stylish lounge with French doors to the rear garden, which is perfect for relaxing and unwinding. The beautifully designed impressive open plan kitchen/dining area represents the hub of the home and also features French doors opening out onto the rear garden, this room gives a real feeling of seamless indoor/outdoor living and is great for entertaining. A cloakroom and stair case storage keep the practical elements of daily life discreetly tucked away.
Moving upstairs, the first floor is home to four comfortable bedrooms, two of them being double with the master featuring quality fitted wardrobes and a modern en suite shower room. The family bathroom which features a sparkling white suite completes the first floor. Outside, The Gatehouse benefits from an enclosed rear garden, a garage and a further private parking space.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 4.37 x 4.27
(14'4'' x 14'0'')
- Kitchen Dining area - 3.33 x 7.85
(10'11'' x 25'9'')
- Study area - 2.36 x 1.93
(7'9'' x 6'4'')
- Cloaks -
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom Four - 2.75 x 3.34
(9'0'' x 10'11'')
- Bedroom One - 3.40 x 4.43
(11'2'' x 11'3'' incl robes)
- Bedroom Three - 2.85 x 3.29
(9'4'' x 10'9'')
- Bedroom Two - 3.22 x 4.48
(10'7'' x 14'8'')
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_51_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.