4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Shelford - Plot 52 at Kensington Park, Queen Street, Great Preston, Leeds, LS26
- Traditional double fronted 4 bedroom detached home
- Central entrance hallway with handy store cupboard
- Spacious kitchen/dining room with French doors to the rear garden
- Spacious lounge with views overlooking the front garden
- Separate study which could also be used as a play room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Three further double bedrooms
- Stylish family bathroom including half wall tiling
- Private rear garden including turf and fencing
- Separate single garage
A traditional 4 bedroom family home, the Shelford offers plenty of space for day to day living as well as relaxing and entertaining.
The central entrance hallway leads to a spacious kitchen/dining room, which has French doors to the private rear garden maximising the natural light and views outside.
A lounge and a separate study are found at the front of the property, while there's also a guest cloakroom and a convenient under stairs storage cupboard.
An en-suite master bedroom and three further double bedrooms are found upstairs along with a family bathroom.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 8.10m x 3.24m, 26'7" x 10'8"
- Lounge - 3.88m x 4.74m, 12'9" x 15'7"
- Study - 2.10m x 3.24m, 6'11" x 10'8"
- Master Bedroom - 3.88m x 3.76m, 12'9" x 12'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.07m x 4.22m, 10'1" x 13'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.09m x 3.43m, 10'2" x 11'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.75m x 3.89m, 9'0" x 12'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62766119.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 201-20162-052_4_56_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.