3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChester at Orchard Place, Cross Croft, Appleby-In-Westmorland, CA16
- High specification
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Fence and gate to rear garden
- Large block paved driveway
- French doors to patio
- Extensive tiling to bathrooms
- A rated AEG/Electrolux appliances
- Stainless steel oven
- Gas hob
- Driveway parking
Plot 35 - 3 bedroom semi detached house with driveway parking, available for £209,950.
This semi detached Chester boasts a contemporary layout with single garage, creating a 3-bedroom home with immense appeal. The property is entered via a lovely light and airy hallway which leads to the lounge with French doors overlooking the garden. An open plan kitchen/dining room provides a great space for entertaining and a utility room offers extra work space. Upstairs there are three bedrooms; the master bedroom has an en suite with good sized walk-in shower and a contemporary bathroom.
Externally there is driveway parking, patio area and the gardens are turfed to the front and rear. A Story home includes many extras as standard, please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
- Lounge - 3028 x 5742 [9'-11" x 18'-10"]
- Kitchen/Dining - 2715 x 5743 [8'-11" x 18'-10"]
- Utility Room - 2175 x 1220 [7'-2" x 4'-0"]
- Master Bedroom - 2750 x 4450 [9'-0" x 14'-7"]
- Bedroom 2 - 3174 x 3014 [10'-5" x 9'-11"]
- Bedroom 3 - 3174 x 2614 [10'-5" x 8'-7"]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62787328.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_35. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes Cumbria and Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.