2 bedroom apartment for salePlot 344 - The Alsdale at Hele Park , Ashburton Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12
- 2 bedroom coach house
- Open plan kitchen/living room/dining area
- 2 double bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom
- Master bathroom
- Single garage and allocated parking space
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Help to Buy available
Make the most of single storey living in the 2 double bedroom Alsdale.
With a private entrance taking you to a welcoming and versatile kitchen/living room/dining area, this is a home that fits around the way you want to live.
The master bedroom is enhanced by its own en suite shower room, leaving the master bathroom to serve the second double bedroom.
A garage is a convenient finishing touch.
- Kitchen/Living Room/Dining Area - 5.97m x 4.23m, 19'7" x 13'11"
- Master Bedroom (max.) - 5.97m x 4.07m, 19'7" x 13'4"
- Bedroom 2 (min.) - 3.08m x 3.01m, 10'1" x 9'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62815859.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-20968-344_2_58_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.