4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lullington at Langley Country Park, off Radbourne Lane, Derby, DE22
- Open plan kitchen/family room with double french doors leading to the rear garden
- Spacious lounge with walk in bay window
- Useful utility Room
- Extra storage under the stairs
- Master bedroom with en suite and luxury double width shower and fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom
- Detached garage
- Ecclesbourne School catchment area
A superb development of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
Plots 392 - The Lullington. Available for £289,000
Radleigh at Langley Country Park will be an idyllic country park development located on Radbourne Lane in the midst of beautiful Derbyshire countryside.
If you love the country but have a desire to remain close to the city, Langley Country Park is the place to call home in early 2017. This collection of stunning 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes are within the catchment area of the highly regarded Ecclesbourne school, and close to stunning Derbyshire countryside with brilliant commuter links to not only Derby but Birmingham and other major cites with the A50 within easy access.
For further information telephone 01332 608514 or visit our Marketing Suite & Show Village open 7 days a week. Friday - Wednesday 10:30am - 5:00pm & Thursday 10:00am - 7:00pm.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Lullington_392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes (East Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.