3 bedroom terraced house for saleFenton at Summerpark, Birchwood Way Dumfries DG1 3GT
- High specification
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Fence and gate to rear garden
- Large block paved driveway
- French doors to patio
- Paved patio
- External tap
- Extensive tiling to bathrooms
- Stained staircase
- New home warranty
Plot 297 - 3 bedroom terraced house with driveway parking, available for £152,950.
The Fenton is a beautiful 3 bedroom mid/end terraced house with courtyard parking. Downstairs the hallway leads to a light and airy lounge which offers fantastic living space. There is also an open plan kitchen/dining area which has French doors giving access to the rear garden. There is also a downstairs WC and additional storage space. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally there is courtyard parking and the gardens are turfed to the front and rear. A Story home includes many extras as standard, please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
- Lounge - 3599 x 4870 [11'-8" x 15'-10"]
- Kitchen - 3187 x 3903 [10'-4" x 12'-8"]
- Kitchen/Breakfast - 1527 x 1946 [5' x 6'-4"]
- Master Bedroom - 4714 x 3024 [15'-4" x 9'-10"]
- Bedroom 2 - 2395 x 3748 [7'-9" x 12'-2']
- Bedroom 3 - 2199 x 3030 [7'-2" x 9'-10"]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62887015.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes Cumbria and Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.