4 bedroom detached house for saleInverness at Summerpark, Birchwood Way Dumfries DG1 3GT
- High specification
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Fence and gate to rear garden
- Large block paved driveway
- French doors to patio
- Paved patio
- External tap
- External lights
- Extensive tiling to bathrooms
- Stained staircase
Plot 288 - 4 bedroom detached house with single integral garage, available for £239,950.
This spacious and much sought after four bedroom detached house with integral single garage boasts superb accommodation over two floors. The ground floor comprises a downstairs WC, hallway leading to a spacious double aspect lounge/dining room, and a large kitchen/family or breakfast room and there is access to an integral single garage. Upstairs are four bedrooms, including a master bedroom with generous sized en-suite shower room, and a main family bathroom with separate shower, meaning this house provides everything you need.
- Lounge - 3830 x 4700 [12'-5" x 15'-3"]
- Kitchen/Breakfast - 6305 x 3613 [20'-8" x 11'-10"]
- Dining Room - 3000 x 3180 [9'-10" x 10'-5"]
- Master Bedroom - 3830 x 3376 [12'-5" x 11'-1"]
- Bedroom 2 - 3310 x 3044 (10'-10" x 10'-0")
- Bedroom 3 - 2902 x 3057 [9'-6" x 10'-0"]
- Bedroom 4 - 2822 x 3820 [9'-3" x 12'-7"]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62887018.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes Cumbria and Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.