4 bedroom detached house for saleBelsay at The Woodlands, Shotley Bridge, Consett, DH8 0UA
- New home 10 year warranty
- 'A' rated AEG/Electrolux appliances
- Stainless steel oven and gas hob
- Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Gas fire and surround
- Extensive tiling to bathrooms
- Stained staircase and American oak doors
- French doors to paved patio
- Large block paved driveway
- Fully turfed front and rear gardens with fence and gate to rear
Plot 215 - 4 bedroom detached house with single integral garage, available for £249,950.
A good sized four bedroom property with spacious accommodation. The ground floor accommodation includes living room with bay window, hallway leading to large open plan kitchen/diner with french doors to patio and garden, useful utility, WC, and single garage. To the first floor is a master bedroom with en-suite, three further and a family bathroom. To the outside the front and rear gardens is laid to lawn and the garage is accessed from a block paved driveway.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Properties may also be built handed (mirror image). Please consult our Sales Executive for further information.
- Lounge - 3240 x 5290 [10'-6" x 17'-2"]
- Kitchen/Dining - 6127 x 2875 [19'-11" x 9'-4"]
- Master Bedroom - 3077 x 3987 [10'-0" x 12'-11"]
- Bedroom 2 - 2710 x 4301 [8'-10" x 14'-0']
- Bedroom 3 - 3077 x 3553 [10'-0" x 11'-7"]
- Bedroom 4 - 2323 x 3237 [7'-7" x 10'-6"]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62887021.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North East . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.