4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Chichester Lenham at Shopwyke Lakes , Shopwhyke Road, Chichester, PO20
- Kitchen/family room and sitting room both with French doors to rear garden
- En suite master bedroom with build in wardobe
- Separate formal sitting room with bay window
- LAST Lenham available in the current phase
- Help to Buy Available
- Located just over a mile from Chichester city centre
- Excellent schools close by
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- **HOME OF THE MONTH**
- **INCLUDES STAMP DUTY PAID**
From its central hall, you can mix in the large, informal kitchen and family room on one side, featuring a separate UTILITY room and FRENCH DOORS into the garden. Or step into the peaceful STUDY, alongside a light-filled, formal sitting room with attractive BAY WINDOW and French doors on the other. A perfectly balanced family home, The Lenham boasts four generous bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes and an EN SUITE in the master bedroom, as well as a SPACIOUS family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom.
FOR HELP TO BUY* JUST ASK CALA
Here is an example to show you how Help to Buy could help you move into The Lenham (*Please note our example has been based on Plot 120, The Lenham. Please consult our sales advisors for plot specific calculations.):
5% Deposit (paid by you) £25,500
20% Government equity loan assistance £102,000
75% Mortgage (arranged by you) £382,500
Total purchase price £510,000
The equity loan assistance is interest free for five years. After five years you would pay a fee of 1.75% of the Help to Buy loan, rising annually by the increase (if any) in the Retail Price Index plus 1%. The Help to Buy equity loan assistance will be secured by a second charge over the property. Help to Buy is subject to eligibility criteria and terms and conditions. For full details, consult our sales advisor or view our Help to Buy brochure.
Find out more about what this idyllic location can offer you by watching our Shopwyke Lakes, Chichester video or exploring our lifestyle newsletter for more information.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62901718.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 909a0181-57bc-4f4b-a5e8-74347fd99eba_4_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.