5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lewis at Kilmardinny Manor, Milngavie Road, Bearsden, G61
- Stylish kitchen by Ashley Ann
- High quality Bosch integrated appliances
- Induction hobs
- White sanitaryware from the Laufen range
- Chrome taps and fittings
- Full height tiling around bath and shower enclosures
- Walnut veneered internal pass doors
- Alarm system
- Turfed front garden
- Porous monoblock driveways
An exemplary home designed without compromise, The Lewis will delight every family member. Whether it’s sharing your culinary flair in the open plan kitchen/family area or barbecuing on the garden deck, making it formal in the dining room or relaxed in the lounge, there’s an impressive room for every occasion. Matched upstairs by the five generous bedrooms, each with fitted wardrobes and two with an en suite, as well as a large family bathroom and feature settle. Elegant and flexible in equal measure, The Lewis is the epitome of contemporary CALA living.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference cf964824-b47a-4604-82e3-9b5bbcec503e_5_39_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.