3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hurwick at Hopefield Grange, Littleworth Road, Benson, Wallingford, OX10
- Open-plan kitchen with quality kitchen units and laminate work surfaces
- Built-in appliances
- CAT 6 wiring supplied
- En suite master bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Good-sized bedrooms
- Ideal location
- Within walking distance from local Primary School
- Benson Waterfront, Cafe and Marina less than half a mile away
- Arrive at London Paddington from Cholsey train station within an hour
- Available with up to 100% Part Exchange or Help To Buy*
A beautiful three bedroom home, The Hurwick offers plenty of room to socialise and entertain in the contemporary kitchen/breakfast room featuring French doors, and the equally light and spacious sitting room. As it does for resting and pampering yourself upstairs, with the master bedroom featuring a glamorous en suite and built-in wardrobe. There’s clever storage too, along with a downstairs cloakroom for added convenience.
Dotted lines denote reduced head height or structure above. Please consult your Sales Advisor for further details. ST: Store cupboard. W: Wardrobe
THE FEATURES OF THE HURWICK MAY BE DIFFERENT FROM THE PLAN SHOWN. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR SALES ADVISOR FOR DETAILS
No bay window in the sitting room to Plots 97, 137, 140, 185 & 186.
No French doors in the kitchen/breakfast room to Plots 97, 120, 137, 138, 139, 140, 185 & 186.
No window in the kitchen/breakfast room to Plots 97, 137, 138, 139, 140, 185 & 186.
Window included on the back wall in the kitchen/breakfast room, master bedroom and bedroom 3 to Plots 97, 120, 137, 138, 139, 140, 185 & 186.
French doors included on the back wall of the sitting room to Plots 97, 120 & 138.
No window on the right wall of bedroom 3 to Plot 120.
Window included on the back wall of the WC to Plots 8, 97, 120, 137, 138, 139, 185 & 186.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62930776.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0c31e564-9bfb-4c12-81e7-1c6f76005570_3_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.