4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Oakford - Plot 219 at Kings Acre, Bluebell Wood Lane, NG21 9GB
- Traditional family home
- Plenty of space for day to day living
- Spacious Kitchen
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Lounge with dining area
- Guest Cloakroom
- Understairs storage closet
- En suite master bedroom
- Double bedroom
- 2 further bedrooms
A traditional 4 bedroom family home, the Oakford offers plenty of space for day to day living as well as relaxing and entertaining.
The central entrance hallway leads to a spacious kitchen, while a lounge/dining room can be found to the rear of the property. A guest cloakroom and a convenient under stairs storage closet complete the ground floor.
Upstairs, an en suite master bedroom, a double bedroom, two further well proportioned bedrooms and a main bathroom are found off the landing.
- Lounge/dining - 6.10m x 4.01m, 20'0" x 13'2"
- Kitchen/dining - 3.96m x 3.68m, 13'0" x 12'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.67m x 3.26m, 12'1" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.46m x 3.26m, 11'5" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.75m x 2.23m, 9'0" x 7'4"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.75m x 2.26m, 9'0" x 7'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62937815.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 116-12133-219_4_23_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.