3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Thompson - Plot 76 at Wyborne Park, Star Lane, Great Wakering, SS3 0PJ
- Open plan living/dining room with French doors to rear garden
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Guest cloakroom and storage closet on ground floor
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- 2 parking spaces
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Estimated completion date May / June 2017
With a layout to appeal to couples and young families alike, the 3 bedroom Thompson is an ideal home for couples and growing families.
The living/dining area on the ground floor has French windows to the garden, while some plots also have an additional bay window. The fully fitted kitchen with its modern spec, plus a downstairs cloakroom and storage cupboard complete the downstairs accommodation.
On the first floor are three double bedrooms giving you enough flexibility to change a room to a nursery or study if you wish. One bedroom has an en suite shower room, while there is also a family bathroom leading off of the landing.
This property also benefits from 2 parking spaces.
- Kitchen - 3.45m x 2.90m, 11'4" x 9'6"
- Living/Dining Area - 4.76m x 3.26m, 15'8" x 10'8"
- - x
- - x
- Bedroom 1 - 3.89m x 2.87m, 12'9" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.76m x 4.11m, 15'8" x 13'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.76m x 2.74m, 15'8" x 9'0"
- - x
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62937887.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 112-12890-8cb16890f00c47b798fc71f2915c1431_3_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.