4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Chichester Madeley B at Shopwyke Lakes , Shopwhyke Road, Chichester, PO20
- Kitchen/breakfast/family room with French doors to rear garden
- En suite master bedroom with dressing room and balcony
- LAST Madeley B in the current phase
- Spacious detached home with garage and additional parking spaces
- 100% Part Exchange Available
- Located just over a mile from Chichester city centre
- Excellent schools close by
- Help to Buy available*
- Easy access to the A27 and A3
- Marketing Suite and Showhomes open daily 10am to 5pm
Offering FLEXIBLE living over three floors, The Madeley B accommodates everyone in contemporary comfort. A SPACIOUS open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room with FRENCH DOORS shares the ground floor with an impressive BAY-FRONTED sitting room. Upstairs provides a real sanctuary, where you can relax in two double bedrooms, including a private DRESSING ROOM, en suite and BALCONY to the master, as well as the family bathroom. Or escape to two more bedrooms, together with an extra storage cupboard and SEPARATE shower room on the top floor.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62950021.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference deedde83-4534-4368-ac18-31af252f62ed_4_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.